My heavens! what a great idea! This is one I think I will definitely use! its so easy and conveys a difficult concept so perfectly! Where on earth did you get the idea (pun intended!)
I am posting this response on behalf of C.Peetz, who is having some technical difficulties:
What a great lesson! I’m certain that the students really enjoy using the candy bar (which has the great scientific name of a Milky Way) to learn the lesson. I’m assuming you allow the students to eat the candy bars after they have completed the experiment? When the students create the 3D model do you include geometry and discuss the shapes made when the paper is folded?
My heavens! what a great idea! This is one I think I will definitely use! its so easy and conveys a difficult concept so perfectly! Where on earth did you get the idea (pun intended!)
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI am posting this response on behalf of C.Peetz, who is having some technical difficulties:
What a great lesson! I’m certain that the students really enjoy using the candy bar (which has the great scientific name of a Milky Way) to learn the lesson. I’m assuming you allow the students to eat the candy bars after they have completed the experiment? When the students create the 3D model do you include geometry and discuss the shapes made when the paper is folded?